Wednesday 7 March 2012

Dress Dilemmas

As we all know, in less than 2 weeks it's Mothering Sunday; this also happens to be the day of my nephew's Christening. I wouldn't usually be worried about what to wear, a pretty dress of some description or perhaps a shirt/top combo, this time however I'm going to be one of the Godparents - suddenly a mere dress from my existing wardrobe just doesn't seem to cut it!

I have been searching high and low on both the high street and online and I really haven't seen anything that takes my fancy quite like a very gorgeous and, annoyingly, very out of my price range Joseph dress from mywardrobe.com - just look at the beautiful simplicity and deliciousness of it all...


Joseph Powder Crepe A Line Shift Dress - £285 from mywardrobe.com

Unfortunately, I don't have a £300 to spare at the moment (see Project Bathroom!) so I'm looking for alternatives. Here are a couple on the shortlist but, although all of them are absolutely lovely and extremely perfect for the occasion, they're just not the Joseph dress above and  I'm still far from convinced on any... *sigh*

Ali Dress in Pink - £149, Damsel in a Dress

Love Bird print dress - £45, Warehouse

Lace Dress - £55, Oasis

SWOON Scallop Dress - £78, Three Floor

As you can see, all amazing - decisions decisions (ahem * Joseph dress* cough)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...