Friday 16 March 2012

Project Bathroom #4

For the past two weeks I've had to put up with a dusty, incomplete, grubby bathroom. As it stands, we have a bath - success! The taps do not work, instead we have a copper pipe temporarily in place that has to be turned on or off with a screwdriver, there is also only hot water - fail! Our lovely plumber friend is going to make the taps work today in return for a takeaway - as for when the bathroom will actually be complete, your guess is as good as mine.

In the meantime I've been dreaming of accessories and finishing touches - I know I'm a little ahead of myself but it's keeping me sane, here's my wishlist so far...


Brights Toilet Brush & Holder - £20, John Lewis


Traditional Toilet Roll Holder - £32, Rockett St. George

Hermione Glass Bottles, from £8.99, Zara Home


Mermaid Lampshade - from £26, Lush Lamp Shades

Hammered Accessories - from £10.50, Casa Couture at HoF

Decorative Coral Bowl - £89, dwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...