Wednesday 11 April 2012

Breadbox Me

Working in interiors PR I come across a lot of brilliant and inspiring blogs (some of which are in the Blog roll to the right), today however I stumbled across a lovely new blog that I really think is worth a mention all of it's own - Breadbox.

Logically named (it keeps things fresh!) Breadbox is the work of a graphic designer and interiors stylist who clearly has a passion for her work, bringing beautiful, stunning interiors inspiration to one place. An image that immediately caught my attention is below - Pencil Sculptures by Dalton M Ghetti - how? 




Having a nose around further I came across Daniela's (the brain behind the blog) own portfolio which included these delightful Upcycled shoe storage boxes...




... further feeding my need to make something myself - one day!  Further talents include website design, logo design and styling.

Overall this brilliant blog has inspired me to get my hands dirty with a bit of DIY and  allowed me to drool over amazing interiors that I'll now dream about forever - I'm almost certain it'll do the same to anyone that takes a peek; go on, give it a go - http://breadboxme.blogspot.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...